Friday, August 31, 2018

Encounter with 2 ex-Kosmic Fusion Volunteers - Awakening with Joy/ Joy Kuo (part 1)


The fake image (Masks)

I first knew #Awakening with Joy/ #Joy Kuo in the Sydney Expo back in 2013. First impression of #Awakening with Joy/ #Joy Kuo was that her physical look is petite and seems to be a gentle and timid lady. No one is would be wary of someone who look so approachable and this is the trap that Narcissist has advantage over most their victims.







Blaming is always one way to shift responsibility for Narcissists


Being a narcissist myself, I took the advantage of Sree Maa to get the free lodging from #Awakening with Joy/ #Joy Kuo who has offered her place for me during my 3 days in Sydney, so that she can get into Sree Maas good book,as we know by now there is always an agenda behind all actions of Narcissist and thats where we got to know each other.


Narcissists invested their time on their victims

#Awakening with Joy/ #Joy Kuo already targeted me as her flying monkey because she sees me as someone close to Sree Maa and Shri Ji, she wanted to be that special person as well to fulfill her needs for grandiosity. #Awakening with Joy/ #Joy Kuo systematically execute her plan and start her grooming process.

#Awakening with Joy/ #Joy Kuo shared with me her background of where she started her spiritual journey (Buddhism) to portrait/sell her fake image to me, so that I will put my defence mechanism down and started to trust her because I will not see her as a threat but a genuine seeker.

Over the years, #Awakening with Joy/ #Joy Kuo befriended me, gifted me with gifts, using many excuses such as we are both Chinese speakers to make me feel special so that I will eventually becomes her weapon one day. #Awakening with Joy/ #Joy Kuo also make sure she gaslight me into believing that she had language problems and that she faced challenges when working with the Sydney volunteers, but she was cleverly omitting the truth of what she has done to the group dynamics such as creating wedges, forming groups, making allies, etc.



A common tactics used by Narcissists

Because I was playing my own games of superiority complex and grandiosity, I became a ready prey for #Awakening with Joy/ #Joy Kuo. She saw my weakness and used me as her flying monkey to convey her situation to Sree Maa, as well as ensuring that I became the strong supporter of her lies that she was being bulliedby the Sydney volunteers, that she was being treated like an outcast due to language barriers and discrimination. On the hindsight, she does not have any issues in expressing her thoughts when she wanted shift blames on others or share the sob stories. The truth is that she actually has a degree in English language.


Narcissists operate as the Wolf in the cloak ... BeWare!!!

From this you are able to see on so many levels how narcissist operates, we plan, recruit, execute and in the process damages had been done such as character assassination, disrupt the group's dynamic, create doubts and distrust, innocent & genuine people were misused, manipulated and poisoned with the lies. 

The above is just one of the narration of what has happened. Narcissist can NEVER say that we do not know what we are doing as these has been all carefully planned and articulated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion of different types of Narcissist traits in us

This is a discussion that Rita/Nandini and myself had sometimes ago when we were doing reflection of the type of Narcissist traits that we h...