Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Smear Campaign

During my journalling of my experiences, the 2 narcissists have made their move to start their smear campaign with paid articles to seek revenge for their masks being peeled off… they have indeed lived up to their names and has again proven how much of a Narcissist they are … it is sad to see that they never fail to ensure that their seeking of vengeance is being executed just to satisfy their inner needs to play victims, to gain sympathy so that they can trap more innocent people to be their supplies…. I guess the word STOP will not be found in their dictionary 



This quote speaks for Dallia/Iphigenie and Irene/Joy Kuo
Narcissists see people as Objects



Sree Maa Shri Ji is the ONLY victims of our evil acts

I have been a hypocrite for most of my life, I never know how to be real and genuine. It is Sree Maa Shri Ji who has shown me not to be afraid to be real human... this is the very same lessons being shared with Dallia/Iphigenie and Irene/Joy Kuo as well but they chose to indulge in the Lies vs facing the Truth ... Lies will eventually be exposed...


Instead of working on the weaknesses, Dallia/Iphigenie and Irene/Joy Kuo chose to be the ungrateful ones, backbiting the one and only Sree Maa Shri Ji who show Kindness and Love to them...

I would like to share some of the most ridiculous questions raised by the journalists of the paid articles, this is to share some light on how Dallia/Iphigenie and Irene/Joy Kuo manipulated the media platform to suit their evil agendas




No comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion of different types of Narcissist traits in us

This is a discussion that Rita/Nandini and myself had sometimes ago when we were doing reflection of the type of Narcissist traits that we h...