Wednesday, August 1, 2018

The crazy world

Narcissists are literally the “criminals” who walked away “crime free” as the damage that they have caused to their victims will never be accountable for … There are no measuring scales to determine the emotional & mental damage the narcissists have done to their targeted victims and in this current world there is no medicine to this illness of ours, that’ why most answer to narcissism is NO CONTACT RULE

Now looking back at what I have done, I was never grateful but spiteful towards Sree Maa Shri Ji for being my guiding light to come out from my murk. I knew that there is something dark inside me that needed to be looked at and seek Sree Maa Shri Ji’s help.

Sadly when Sree Maa Shri Ji trusted that I wanted to make the change and give me encouragement and guidance, I backed out and betrayed Sree Maa Shri Ji.

Just like how Dallia and Irene betrayed the Love and trust showered upon them by Sree Maa Shri Ji, they choose to run a smear campaign against Sree Maa Shri Ji as their Egos are hurt, all they desire is to seek revenge, retaliate and punish those who go against their wishes and to those whom they deem responsible for peeling off their fake masks. Dallia and Irene make all efforts to ensure that their evil plans succeed in creating damages to Sree Maa Shri Ji, Kosmic Fusion, when they make the media platforms as their tool to run a smear campaign.

Sree Maa Shri Ji are the ONLY victims of our games, we were using flying monkeys, gas lighting each other and innocent pulsars, exploiting Sree Maa Shri Ji’s kindness. Unfortunately both Dallia and Irene did not STOP and choose to behave in a despicable and shameless manner, they kept copies of Kosmic Fusion intellectual properties and claim as theirs (their agenda is to bring it to other places to start anew overseas) and exploit the teachings received from Sree Maa Shri Ji for their personal gain…










Both Dallia and Irene has fabricated stories to make themselves look like victims, slandering and tarnishing Sree Maa Shri Ji’s good name for their evil games of revenge. It was a one-sided story as they never shared and be honest about what they have done to me and others …. which is so wrong! Now I shall share my side of the stories of my ordeal, how terrible I was treated by them, how they degraded me and break my self-esteem and self-confidence to the extent I have a phobia for public speech, how they use projection, triangulation to get what they wanted, how they played with my mind … and the story continues….



target

Below are the common traits of Narcissist which I can relate to as I have some shades of them in me,
  • Grandiosity
  • Power and Control
  • False sense of entitlement
  • Jealous and Envious
  • Lack of Empathy
  • Exploitative
  • Superiority Complex, arrogance
  • Needed excessive of Admiration
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, etc 

The above traits which I will discuss further in the next few blogs about what narcissistic traits Dallia and Irene had displayed towards Sree Maa Shri Ji, Kosmic Fusion and volunteers of Kosmic Fusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion of different types of Narcissist traits in us

This is a discussion that Rita/Nandini and myself had sometimes ago when we were doing reflection of the type of Narcissist traits that we h...