Friday, September 7, 2018

Narcissists in the Ashram House - Jeeya & Rita (Part 1)


In 2016 March, the Ashram project finally has the chance to realize after Sree Maa and Shri Ji has graciously agreed to accept the invitation.

With the Grace and Compassion of Sree Maa and Shri Ji we started the Ashram House project. The objective is for us to run a trial, test run and prepare ourselves for future Ashram. In the Ashram House, we were given an opportunity to learn, with guidance of Sree Maa, what a real Ashram is like because we have never stay in one before.

Vision of Ashram House

Is to have a place for learning and rejuvenate our soul. In the Ashram house there will be rooms for visitors to read holy scriptures, meditation rooms, temple where the Mandir will sit and a hall to listen to discourses of Sree Maa. There will be a room where visitors will sit and reflect on their weakness and negative sides and another room where healing will happen.

Such a Noble Vision of the |Ashram House and been misused by people like me to make the Ashram House into a war-zone for Narcissists' games of manipulation, lies, vengeance.

Sadly all these sacrifices that Sree Maa and Shri Ji made was disrespectfully disregards first by me and Rita, followed by me inviting Dallia/Iphigenie into the Ashram House and #Awakening with Joy/ #Joy Kuo who came to steal Kosmic Fusion intellectual properties.

Jeeya and Rita
When we first moved into the Ashram House, both Rita and myself were playing games, I had in mind to use Sree Maa to control and curb Rita, as in my colored lenses Rtia was trying her way to wiggle out of the Ashram House duties that supposedly we both had agreed to share and I was venting my frustration about her with my complains and sob stories to Sree Maa.

Instead of working together to come out with a routine how an Ashram House should operates, how an inventory should be like, how to effective work together as a team, I was trying to get every opportunity to bring Rita down. It was chaotic in the Ashram House. Never once I ever showed my gratitude by offering a proper meal for Sree Maa and Shri Ji. Both Rita and myself were waiting to be served by Sree Maa, because I did not want to learn anything at all in the first place.

I was making use of the Ashram project and Sree Maa to control Rita as we were constantly having cat fight, the sacred space of the Ashram House was polluted with our negative energies I did not take on this Ashram House project seriously, i was lying to the other innocent volunteers who support this Ashram House project how hard life was, when the truth was I was out working in the morning and came back in the evening waiting for Sree Maa to cook dinner for me.

I never make any real effort in running the Ashram House, it was all for show, for the fake identity of mine.

Ashram House is a good place for people like me who has no discipline at all, as I reflect it's the environment that plays a part in the change in people like me. Is it with the constant guidance of Sree Maa that I am able to look deeper into myself , get to know myself instead of be in denial, so that I can have a chance to heal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion of different types of Narcissist traits in us

This is a discussion that Rita/Nandini and myself had sometimes ago when we were doing reflection of the type of Narcissist traits that we h...